Monday, October 25, 2010

Cuz, Baby, TONIGHT... the DJ got Us Fallin' in Love Again

Ello, Baykahs!
Happy Monday! THIS is one of my favorite weeks of the year: HALLOWEEN WEEK!!!! I have loved Halloween my ENTIRE life, and it really shows in the cupcakes THIS week. I decorate all of them Halloween-style, reNAME them (Apple Cider is Apple SPIDER; Pink Lemonade is STINK Lemonade...), and decorate the bakery...I EVEN got a mini strobe light for the bottom of the CASE!!!

What are we dressing up as THIS year? I'm not gonna TELL!
Here's some hints: WELL, Abbi is 12, so family costumes are OUT (she's gotta be on her OWN, Baby!). BUT, she DOES love a good HAT.
Lucy hasn't decided if she'll be a good one or a bad one...
AND, Brian and I will be OUTTA THIS WORLD.

Not TOO hard to figure out....I'll give ya a WEEK to think about it!

While you think about what we could possibly be dressing up as for Halloween THIS WEEK, take a look at our Cakes/Cupcakes O' the WEEK from LAST week!

Spider Web cake:

Fall leaves wedding cake and cupcakes:


Glazed Donut Owl cake:


1950's Diner cake:
LOVE the milk shake on the side:Fondant starfish cake:

Lavender flowers wedding cupcakes:
Chocolate Fountain wedding cake topper:
Chocolate Fountain cupcake tower at the Platinum Hotel:
AND the Big Daddy of the Week:
I HEART Ball and Chain cake
Fall is definitely in the AIR at the bakery...I gotta go spray some "BLOOD" all over our cupcakes.

Laytah

No comments: