Sunday, October 31, 2010

I WANT CANDY!!!! I WANT CANDY!

ELLO My SPOOKY BAYKAHS!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!
It's FINALLY HERE: My FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR! Dressing UP? Free CANDY? Who WOULDN'T LOVE THIS DAY???? Make that WEEK:

One of the PERKS of running your own bakery is getting to CREATE your own stuff for your FAVORITE holidays! What do WE do for Halloween???

The entire WEEK before Halloween we change EVERY name of EVERY cupcake into SPOOKY names (Hop Scotch is SLOP Scotch; Drumstick is DrumCRYPT; Milk and Cookies is FILTH and Cookies)...we play spooky music...and we DRESS UP! I honestly LOVE dressing up...THIS YEAR? We were Star Trek crew members. The costume was AWESOME. The boots??? NOT SO AWESOME. I made it three hours before I was back to FLATS.

*FULL DISCLOSURE: It was VERY weird having my hair FLAT. It hasn't been flat in YEARS. I felt a little TOO normal...I had it back HAWKED by the end of the night!

Abbi was a Cowgirl, and Lucy was a BAD Witch!

Oh YEAH, she's BAD alright!
My FAVORITE cupcake name of the week? COFFIN and Donuts complete with BLOOD.I LOVED IT. I am MUCH more of a GORE Halloween girl than SEXY Halloween girl....SO, next year? I want to be BLOODY AGAIN!!!!!

What did the CAKES look like this year??? CHECK 'EM:

1/2 and 1/2 9-inch cake:

Pink Pirate skull 1st birthday cake:
Black and white fondant flowers cupcake tower topper cake:

Black and lime birthday cake:


Black Vegas sign cake:

9-inch Spicy Pumpkin cake!!:
The ULTIMATE Halloween birthday cake:RAD Skulls cake:
and the BIG DADDY of the WEEK!!
Halloween VEGAS slots wedding cake:
Getting married IN Vegas ON Halloween??? JACKPOT.


Laytah.

UPDATE:
Now that you're all FULL OF CANDY and in NEED of a REST: WATCH my Blogworld 2010 PEPSICO interview with Restaurant Business Magazine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrmtDoRv78E

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the bakery for Halloween! Great cakes.