Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Cause Perfect Didn't Feel so Perfect

Saturday Night Greetings, Baykahs.
It's been a LONG week, and I am so thankful for my upcoming Sunday off! But, as I look up at the board of orders above my computer monitor, I know that my hard work isn't done. But, HEY! It's a good thing!!! (I'm on a no bitchin' kick right now, so enjoy my good mood!)

I literally have nothing to post about today, BUT I HAD to post because I found THE perfect gift to GET OR GIVE. I was surfin' around the net and found THIS on Shower Curtains Galore.com:
It's a SHOWER CURTAIN!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
It does mean I would have to redo my whole bathroom (including towels and accessories), so it's a little SPENDY, but how perfect is that??????
Half of my house showcases Vegas, why not my master bath??? And, most everyone knows that
the Las Vegas "Welcome" sign is my favorite place in Las Vegas!!!

Oh! YOU didn't know that?? OOPS. I think I just gave away where we're taking our Christmas pics tomorrow!!

Oh well. I guess NOW you can sleep at night.

Laytah!

No comments: