Sunday, December 14, 2014

We Could...We Could Belong Together ARTPOP!

Ello Baykahs.
Christmas time is here...and what did Santa bring me a little early??? A BAKER. Cesar joined our crew after a week trial run on Tuesday. He's 20 years old and full of energy...exactly what I need because I am NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS LATELY....

But what DO I have time for??? Creating my favorite list of the year! The best gifts to GET OR GIVE for 2014!!! We still have time to online shop, so maybe this list will start or finish your Christmas shopping this year...

Let's start small...

Cotton Candy Christmas ornament from Sur la Table:

I love food Christmas ornaments, and this one is quite possibly the SWEETEST I have ever seen.

Booze Decanter from CB2:

Ya gotta love a good decanter! They change your cheap liquor into something a little more CLASSY.

Popcorn and snackware from Macys:


I am a SERIOUS snacker, and this collection is adorable and ON SALE...two of my favorite things.

WTF bag from Bluefly.com:
If there is one thing I'm good at it is COMPARTMENTALIZING, and nothing makes it cuter than little zipper bags to hold all my SH*T.



I've been a little obsessed with talking clothing, and these are just a few of my favorites.
Humbug sweatshirt from WestElm.com:


I'm Not Sorry sweater from Macy's:

If You're Waiting for a Sign THIS IS IT from Old Navy.com:

Sometimes I just can't find the right words, so I have to let my clothes talk for me.

Initial ring from Saturday.com:

I'm not a jewelry girl, but I ADORE letter jewelry. This is just too cute to pass up, and it's ONLY $12!?!

Tic Tac Socks from ShopJeen.com:



Orange Tic Tacs and sprinkles for my feet???? LOVE.

And the FINALE gift of ALL gifts of 2014 is......the gift of POP ART.

Love Gun by Maxwell Dickson on Overstock.com:

Pop art always makes me happy...and Overstock.com always offers great deals and usually free shipping.

That's it, Baykahs...I've shopped 'til I've DROPPED all for you. I know. I know. It's for me.

Laytah




2 comments:

Troy S said...

Nothing so much for boys on this list. Bah Humbug!

Anonymous said...

Bye Snazzy! And a big welcome to Cesar.....you got some big shoes to fill, CupcakeBoy!