You know what's sad, Baykahs?
It's F'N THURSDAY, and I didn't even REALIZE that it WAS THURSDAY.
My GOD, could this week GO any faster?
It's not like I had stuff to do...oh wait....What did I have to do this week????
1) Debut a new flavor
2) Take pics of the new flavor
3) Completely change our menu to add and delete people's beloved cupcake flavors...even though I will HEAR about it forEVER (or until the cupcake comes back in 6 months, TRUST ME)
4) Get the newsletter out ASAP to tell everyone about the menu changes because I'm ANAL like that and like it done on the FIRST day of the month...in fact, I think it's LATE when it's on the first day of the month because that is how I AM
5) FINALLY get black t-shirts going because apparently BLACK is tough to find...it's taken me FOREVER to find someone LOCAL to do my cute, new logo on BLACK. They should be in the store in two weeks...(BUT everything takes two weeks it seems...it's code for "I have no idea when it'll happen, but you'll be satisfied if I say two weeks").
6) BATTLE my way through middle school homework. Second week and we already have a project and a test...seriously.
7) Decide that eating cookie dough every day PROBABLY isn't the BEST idea to handle stress, so I gave it up...just adding to the drama. Go ahead and tell yourself you can't have the ONE THING that DESTRESSES you and see what happens to YOU. It SUCKS (but, I'm assuming it'll get better. I'm only on Day 2 now)
8) Start interviewing INTERNS...well, handling calls to SET UP intern interviews....which start next week.
WAIT.
If we get an intern it'll mean that we get HELP.
THANK GOD. Then maybe I can find some time to realize what DAY it is.
Laytah
No comments:
Post a Comment