Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The BIG BIG BANG. The Reason I'm Alive...When All the Stars Collide in this Universe INSIDE

Ello Baykahs.
Don't you just love this time change? Isn't it just wonderful? Doesn't it just bring a smile to your face and make you feel like you're alive????

Nope?

I KNOW! It is TERRIBLE. I'm a MESS. It happens every year...I'm exhausted more than EVER now. It's just awesome...BUT: IIWII.

NOW I feel better. In fact, I just want to skip the blogging part and get straight to the cakes because I really don't want to bore you with my "I'm tired" blog that I'm about to write...because I'm bored just thinking about writing it, so I KNOW you'll be bored reading it...

SO, here are the Cakes/Cupcakes O' the Week:


Elmo cupcakes!

Baby shower mini cupcakes:

Our FIRST Over the Hill cake:
Fondant flower mini cupcakes:

Pink Gerber daisy cake:
Wedding tower for a couple who had already gotten married (WE DID):
Damask ribbon cake:

And the BIG DADDY of the WEEK:
Draped fondant, real roses, AND dragees?? YES.

I'm hoping that by next week I'll have some fantastic blog topic to WOW you with about how to run a successful bakery....

Riiiiight.

laytah.

2 comments:

LilaVanilla said...

I love your cuppies & your damask cake, think I'd cry if someone bought me an 'over the hill' cake!! :)

Jenn (Cookies Cupcakes Cardio) said...

Your damask cake is STUNNING! Absolutely beautiful.